Please Read How the Process Works:
1. Go to Planned Litters page and decide what litter is of interest
2. Speak to Kristin at IvyLane Labradoodles about litters via email
3. Discuss size, color, coat, timing and temperament
4. Email application (on Pricing and Policies page) and wait for notification to submit deposit.
5. Receive receipt for deposit.
6. Personal visits to meet the pups and make your selection will be scheduled in the order that the deposits were received. Visits and selections are made when the pups are 6 weeks old.
<REFERENCES GLADLY PROVIDED>
Ivylane Labradoodles always reserves the right to choose two puppies first from every litter for our breeding program.